Suggested Activities Over Easter 🐰
Hello everybody 😊 I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we are having! Here are some suggested activities for you to do over Easter. Enjoy 🐰😊
- Funky Easter Bunny Craft https://www.teachstarter.com/au/blog/fun-easter-bunny-craft-idea/
- Easter Bunny Cards. https://kidscraftroom.com/easy-easter-bunny-cards/ Create a card and post it to someone to put a smile on their face!
- Write another letter or email to someone you think might be lonely at this time.
- Easter chick wool project. You will need: Wool, cardboard, googly eyes, feathers, paper. https://www.theinspirationedit.com/easter-chick-yarn-art-project/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_smartloop&utm_content=smartloop&utm_term=43163066
- Baking!! 😊 Here are some suggested recipes https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/easter-kids
- Board Games
- Music – Listen and respond to a song in a method of your choice – drawing, painting, make a comic, write a story, lego (Willow did this and it was brilliant!😊)
- Exercise!!! PE with Joe Wicks https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCLoPd4VxBvQafyve889qVcPxYEjdSTl
- David Walliams: Free audio story every day. https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/?s=elevenses
On another note Ms.Morris messaged me to tell me that Clumsy, Jeff and Benjamin are in Dublin City Farm in St.Anne’s Park. It’s closed at the moment but you can all visit when it reopens!
Have a lovely Easter everyone. Stay busy, stay active and stay safe!